السبت، 21 مايو 2011

Abdullah Mahmoud Samuel Mathew
I guess you trust the Bible

Did you read it ?!

here it is, Jesus of the Bible

Jesus prayed to his God

Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Mark 14:35,36
Going a little farther, he fell to the ground and prayed that if possible the hour might pass from him.
"Abba, Father," he said, "everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will."

Luke 5:16
But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed.

Mark 15:34
And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

--------------------------

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق