السبت، 4 يونيو 2011

The old testament condems idol worship;"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[The Bible, Exodus 20:3-5]
There is nothing that looks like God as mentioned in the Holy Quran ;
1
Say: He is Allah the One and Only;
2
Allah the Eternal Absolute;

3
He begetteth not nor is He begotten;

4
And there is none like unto Him.
The same in the bible
"I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 46:9] Jesus can not be God because he looks nothing like him!!!!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق