الأحد، 5 يونيو 2011

Zaka Idkh ...and I saw Jesus who was of average height
with red face as if he had just come out of a bathroom....

...Jesus was a curly−haired man of moderate height....

......I saw Yahya (i.e. John) and
Jesus who were cousins. Gabriel said, 'These are John (Yahya)
and Jesus, so greet them.' I greeted them and they returned
the greeting saying, 'Welcome, O Pious Brother and Pious
Prophet!;' "...

..."I met Jesus." The Prophet described him
saying, "He was one of moderate height and was red−faced as if
he had just come out of a bathroom....

...Narrated Ibn `Umar: The Prophet said, "I saw Moses, Jesus and
Abraham (on the night of my Ascension to the heavens). Jesus
was of red complexion, curly hair and a broad chest. Moses was
of brown complexion, straight hair and tall stature as if he
was from the people of Az−Zutt."...

...No, By Allah, the Prophet did
not tell that Jesus was of red complexion but said, "While I
was asleep circumambulating the Ka`ba (in my dream), suddenly
I saw a man of brown complexion and lank hair walking between
two men, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, 'Who
is this?' The people said, 'He is the son of Mary." Then I
looked behind and I saw a red−complexioned, fat, curly−haired
man, blind in the right eye which looked like a bulging out
grape. I asked, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'He is
Ad−Dajjal.'...(my note: ad dajjal is has a very red skin wallahu alam)

Narrated Salman:
The interval between Jesus and Muhammad was six hundred years.

So he was a good looking man like all prophets was. :)
My opinnion is that he had freckles. cause in some narrations he sas. speaks of red points in his face wallahu alam. what seems to be clear is that he always looked like he had very wet hair. wallahu alamSee More

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق