الأحد، 3 يوليو 2011

Talukdar Original
Deuteronomy 18:18-19
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will no...t hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."
Rejected by his people and then accepted Moses Yes Jesus No Muhammad Yes
Became a national leader moses yes jesus no muhammad yes Miraculous birth moses no jesus yes muhammad yes
Encountered enemies in battle moses yes jesus no muhammad yes
Family - married with children moses yes jesus no muhammad yes
Muhammad is more similar and by the way muhmmad is a descendant of ishmael may peace be upon them all
ask for more prohecies seen as you reject them all the time
See More

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق