الخميس، 17 نوفمبر 2011

(2) Facebook

O Children of Isra‘il (the Israelites), remember My blessing that I conferred upon you, and fulfill the covenant with Me, and I shall fulfill your covenant, and have awe of Me alone.
And have faith in what I have revealed, confirming what is already with you, and do not be the first to deny it, nor take a paltry price for My verses. Fear Me alone.
and do not confound truth with falsehood, and do not hide the truth when you know (it).
And be steadfast in Salah (prayer), and pay Zakah, and bow down with those who bow down.
Do you enjoin righteousness upon others while you ignore your own selves, although you keep reciting the Book? Have you then no sense?
Seek help through patience and prayer. It is indeed exacting, but not for those who are humble in their hearts,
who bear in mind that they are to meet their Lord, and that to Him they are to return.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق