الخميس، 1 مارس 2012

***** A Message To Idolaters *****

A Message To Idolaters *****

The Quran reminds us of the falsity of all alleged Gods. To the worshippers of man-made objects, it asks:

"Do you worship what you have carved yourself?"
(Holy Qur'an 37:95)

"Or have you taken unto you others beside Him to be your protectors, even such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?"
(Holy Qur'an 13:16)

To the worshippers of heavenly bodies it cites the story of Abraham:

"When night outspread over him he saw a star and said, 'This is my Lord.' But when it set he said, 'I love not the setters.' When he saw the moon rising, he said, 'This is my Lord.' But when it set he said, 'If my Lord does not guide me I shall surely be of the people gone astray.' When he saw the sun rising, he said, 'This is my Lord; this is greater.' But when it set he said, 'O my people, surely I quit that which you associate, I have turned my face to Him Who originated the heavens and the earth; a man of pure faith, I am not of the idolaters.'"
(Holy Qur'an 6:76-79)



Lets Analyze Hindu scriptures ............................?!? ....... **? ..!

Concept of God according to Hindu Scriptures as follows

UPANISHADS:

The Upanishads are considered sacred scriptures by the Hindus.

The following verses from the Upanishads refer to the Concept of God:

1. "Ekam evadvitiyam"
"He is One only without a second."
[Chandogya Upanishad 6:2:1]

2. "Na casya kascij janita na cadhipah."
"Of Him there are neither parents nor lord."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 6:9]

3. "Na tasya pratima asti"
"There is no likeness of Him."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:19]


4. "Na samdrse tisthati rupam asya, na caksusa pasyati kas canainam."

"His form is not to be seen; no one sees Him with the eye."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:20]

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق