الجمعة، 27 أبريل 2012

(1) Tawheed in BIBLE

(1) Tawheed in 

Tawheed in BIBLE

by Abu Bakr As-Siddiq on Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 5:35pm ·
Old Testament:Deuteronomy 4:39

Therefore know this day, and consider it in your heart, that the Lord Himself is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other.

Isaiah 44:6

“Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;

Isaiah 43:10-12
“You are My witnesses,” says the Lord,
“And My servant whom I have chosen,
That you may know and believe Me,
And understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed,
Nor shall there be after Me.
I, even I, am the Lord,
And besides Me there is no savior.
I have declared and saved,
I have proclaimed,
And there was no foreign god among you;
Therefore you are My witnesses,”

Isaiah 45:18
For thus says the Lord,
Who created the heavens,
Who is God,
Who formed the earth and made it,
Who has established it,
Who did not create it in vain,
Who formed it to be inhabited:
“I am the Lord, and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:5,6
am the Lord, and there is no other;
There is no God besides Me.
I will gird you, though you have not known Me,
That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting
That there is none besides Me.
am the Lord, and there is no other;

Isaiah 46:9,10
Remember the former things of old,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like Me,

Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things that are not yet done,
Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,
And I will do all My pleasure,’


Exodus 20:3

You shall have no other gods before Me.

Deuteronomy 4:35To you it was shown, that you might know that the Lord Himself is God; there isnone other besides Him.

Deuteronomy 6:4-6“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one![a] 5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
Version : King James Version
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

“And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart.
New Testament:
Mathew 4:10Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you,[a] Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.Mathew 6:24No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.Mathew 7:21-27“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.“But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”John 8:26

I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but He who sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I heard from Him.”

John 8:28hen Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I amHe, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.
Mark 13:32“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.BIBLE

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق