السبت، 16 يونيو 2012

(1) think


Who sent Jesus to Earth? God did. Therefore, Jesus is NOT god. 

Proof?Here: John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.2 minutes ago · LikeAlen Deomic Paul NEVER met Isaa and look what they did here in London: they made this HUGE cathedral to Paul, who brought so many lies against so many innocent souls and misguided so many people. 

Paul is the devil on Earth in human form.about a minute ago · LikeAlen Deomic Check this out:

John 8:28 So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am [the one I claim to be] and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.
L John 12:49 For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it._____John 12:50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق