السبت، 14 يوليو 2012

god is liar


According to the Bible God is a liar and a deciever.

(2 Thessalonians 2:11) "For this reason God sends them a powerful DELUSION so that they will believe the LIE"

2 Corinthians 12:16 King James Version (KJV)

16But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.

[KJV] [Rom.3.7]

7:For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

1 Kings 22:23 New International Version (NIV)

23 “So now the LORD has put a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all these prophets of yours. The LORD has decreed disaster for you.”

2 Chronicles 18:22 New International Version (NIV)

22 “So now the LORD has put a deceiving spirit in the mouths of these prophets of yours. The LORD has decreed disaster for you.”

Jeremiah 4:10 New International Version (NIV)

10 Then I said, “Alas, Sovereign LORD! How completely you have deceived this people and Jerusalem by saying, ‘You will have peace,’ when the sword is at our throats!”

Jeremiah 20:7 New International Version (NIV)

Jeremiah’s Complaint 7 You deceived me, LORD, and I was deceived[b]; you overpowered me and prevailed. I am ridiculed all day long; everyone mocks me.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق