السبت، 29 سبتمبر 2012

Is Jesus said "Father & I Are One" .......?


Is Jesus said "Father & I Are One" .......?

Jesus said "All my followers to be ONE Just as my Father and I are ONE" (Bible,John 17:11)

Jesus said, "...for the Father
is greater and mightier than I am."
(John 14:28)(AMP)

Jesus said, "....The Father is
"GREATER" than I."
(John 14:28)(NLV)

"For he received honor and glory
from God the Father..."
(2Peter 1:17)(NIV)

"...while Jesus was on earth...
He truly worshiped God,
and God listened to his prayers...
(Hebrews 5:7,8)(CEV)

Jesus Said - "...but the world must learn
that I love the Father
and that I do exactly what my
Father has commanded me."
(John 14:31)(NIV)

"Christ was humble.
He OBEYED God..."
(Philippians 2:8)(CEV)

"Although He was a Son,
He learned OBEDIENCE
from the things which He suffered."
(Hebrews 5:8)(NASB)

".......I OBEY my Father
and remain in his love."
(John 15:10)(NLT)

"Jesus ...had to suffer before he could learn
what it really means to OBEY God...."
(Hebrews 5:8)(CEV)

"Jesus ...... had to suffer before he could "learn"
what it really means to "obey"God...."
(Hebrews 5:8)(CEV)

Jesus said, ".I have obeyed
my Father's commands."
(John 15:10)(NIV)
Like · 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق