السبت، 24 نوفمبر 2012

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE



  • DOES THAT MAKE SENSE

    LUKE (7:44-48) Then he turned to the woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave me no water for my feet, but she had washed my feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. "You gave me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss my feet since the time I came in. "You did not anoit my head with oil, but this woman has anoited my feet with fragrant oil. "Therefore I say to you, HER SINS, WHICH ARE MANY, ARE FORGIVEN, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little." And he said to her, "YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN."

    SO THEY MADE JESUS ABLE TO FORGIVE SINS VERY EASILY AND SIMPLY

    BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY TELL THAT GOD IS UNABLE TO FORGIVE SINS WITHOUT GIVING A SUBSTITUTE

    JOHN (3:16) "For God so loved the world THAT HE GAVE HIS HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.

    SO DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ?!!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق