الثلاثاء، 20 نوفمبر 2012

Interview with Jesus, Disciples, and Paul




Interview with Jesus, Disciples, and Paul

To Jesus: who are you ??
"I am a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God." John 8:40

To the Disciples: who is Jesus?
"Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know." Acts 2:22

To the people: who is Jesus ??
"He was a prophet who did powerful miracles, and he was a mighty teacher in the eyes of God and all the people." Luke 24:19

To Paul: who is Jesus ??
"Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body." Colossians 2:9

To Jesus: what do yo teach ??
"'I want you to show mercy, not offer sacrifices.' For I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners."

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." Luke 5:32

To the Disciples: what did Jesus taught??
"Now repent of your sins and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped away." Acts 3:19

To Paul: what did Jesus taught??
"Christ died for our sins" 1 Corinthians 15:3


To Jesus: to whom you were sent ??
"I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." Matthew 15:24

To the Disciples: what Jesus instructed ??
"Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel." Matthew 10:6

To Paul: Why did you go to the Gentiles ??
"It has always been my ambition to preach the gospel where Christ was not known, so that I would not be building on someone else's foundation." Romans 15:20

to Paul: do you mean the Disciples??
"I don't consider myself inferior in any way to these "super apostles" who teach such things. I may not be a trained speaker, but I do have knowledge. We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way." 2 Corinthians 11:6


To Jesus: did you came to abolish the law ??
"Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished. "Matt. 5:17,18

To Paul: what do you say about that??
"Jesus abolished in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations." Eph. 2:15

"Christ is the end of the law, that every one who has faith may be justified." Rom. 10:4

To the Disciples: Is man Justified by faith alone??
"man is justified by works and not by faith alone." James 2:24

To Paul: what do you say about that ??
"man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law." Romans 3:28

To Paul: so you contradict the disciples of Jesus ??
"When Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong." Galatians 2:11

To Paul: so what do you say about their teachings ??
"If we or an angel from heaven preach any other Gospel to you than what we (Paul and his disciples) have preached to you let him be a curse " Gal 1:18

To Paul: why do you say that??
"all those in Asia have turned away from me" 2 Tim. 1:15

to the Disciples: did you rejected Paul??
"When he came to Jerusalem, he tried to join us, but we were all afraid of him, not believing that he really was a disciple." Acts 9:26

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق