الأحد، 30 ديسمبر 2012

1 god



Liked · 17 hours ago 

BIBLE:
21 “Not everyone who says to me,
‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom
of heaven, but only the one who does '
the will of my Father who is in heaven.

WILL OF FATHER??
Ex. 20:3): “You shall have no other gods before Me.”

THEY DO??
I prostrate myself before Thy Holy Image, O most gracious Infant Jesus, to offer thee my most fervent thanks for the blessings Thou hast bestowed upon me. I shall incessantly praise Thine ineffable mercy and confess that Thou alone art my God, my Helper and my Protector. Henceforth, my entire confidence shall be placed in Thee! Everywhere, I shall proclaim aloud Thy mercy and generosity, so that Thy great Love and the great deeds which Thou dost perform through this miraculous image may be acknowledged by all. May devotion to Thy Holy Infancy increase more and more in the hearts of all Christians, and may all who experience Thine assistance persevere     with me in showing unceasing gratitude to Thy Most Holy Infancy, to which be praise and glory forever. Amen
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق