الأحد، 30 ديسمبر 2012

(2) paganism in christianity 3


paganism in christianity 3

Updated 16 hours ago
:::::::::::::::::::PAGANISM OF CHRISTIANITY 3:::::::::::::

THEY'VE MADE THEIR COMMANDMENTS A JOKE, A JOKE FOR ALL::

let's see their instructions:

>>>DEUTERONOMY 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.


>>> (Ex. 20:3):
“You shall have no other gods before Me.”


>>> Psalm 81.9-14

There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it. But my people would not hearken to My voice; and Israel would none of Me. So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels. Oh that My people had hearkened unto Me, and Israel had walked in My ways! I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned My hand against their adversaries.


>>> EXODUS 20:4-6

"You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments


>>> Leviticus 26:1 ESV

“You shall not make idols for yourselves or erect an image or pillar, and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the Lord your God.


>>> DEUTERONOMY 4:15-16

" Take careful heed to yourselves, for you saw no form when the LORD spoke to you at Horeb out of the midst of the fire, lest you act corruptly and make for yourselves a carved image in the form of any figure…."


>>> DEUTERONOMY 5:7

Thou shalt have none other gods before me.


=====WHAT DO U THINK, JESUS PBUH, WILL TELL THEM??????? ====

--------HE HAS ALREADY ANSWERED; WATCH OUT!!!


<<< Matthew 15:7-9 ESV

You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said: “‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”



<<< MATTHEW 7:21
21 “Not everyone who says to me,
‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom
of heaven, but only the one who does '
the will of my Father who is in heaven.

<<< MATTHEW 7:22
Many will say to me on that day,
‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in
your name and in your name drive
out demons and in your name
perform many miracles?’


<<< MATHEW 7:23

Then I will tell them plainly,
Its not enough to just say we believe in Jesus if you dont obey our heavinly Father! So READ what he commanded you closely!


=========WHAT DID FATHER SAY???=========

------------------READ FROM THE BEGINNING,PLZ------------------------------


>>>DEUTERONOMY 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.


>>> (Ex. 20:3):
“You shall have no other gods before Me.”


THERE IS NO GOD WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ONE:::
15Unlike ·  · 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق