السبت، 1 ديسمبر 2012

dua


O Allah..!!
I Need You.. I Need You Very Badly.
You are My Best Friend, You are My Protector, You are My Master.
I seek refuge in you from all kind of evils, sorrows and pains.
You know the pain of my Heart.
You know that My spirit is Restless.
You know I am patient and pleased with your Decree
But.. I also Remember your words that

"Do not despair of the mercy of Allah" [AAl-Qur'an 39:53]
And
''Be patient - for your patience is not but with the help of Allah - do not grieve over them and do not distress yourself because of their plots.Indeed, Allah is with those who fear Him and those who are doers of good. "
[Al-Qur'an 16:127-128]

Please Help me out of this situation. Indeed You are My Helper.
Please shower your Mercy on Me and Bless me with peace and tranquility of Heart and soul.
Aameen ya Rabb!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق