الأربعاء، 12 ديسمبر 2012

God word...from the mouth of another hypocrite ...


Answering Christanity's status.
about an hour ago
// Elizabeth Gallegos :

Who are you calling hypocrite? The Holy Spirit, go ahead make fun, mock all you want see how far you go. Consider this a warning from Gods word.//

God word...from the mouth of another hypocrite ...

before trying to correct others.. look at ur self...

if you forgot then let me remind you...elizabeth,a liar..when you joined this page... first day...you used painful p
ics and blamed muslims for that crime... on very next day ... I exposed you.

I don't forget filthy shameless hypocrites Christians like you.. so don;t try to boost here and pretend to be innocent...as you r not.

infact,you bring shame to those who truly try to follow Jesus teachings..
=======================
infact your reply again expose your stupidity..

I believe Holy Spirit is Angel Gibrael...I will accept my failure,before making fun of him.

I didn;t called hypocrite to Holy Spirit... but Christians like you. Im not such christian who will abuse Isa A.s and praise Jesus.,double standard...

this is the best example to see...how Christians miss-quote words.. i said to for Patrick...becoz he posted that verse...but you attached with Holy Spirit..

S.A

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق