الجمعة، 28 ديسمبر 2012

inshallh


Soon one day, I will be meeting you ya Allah! Forgive me on that day ... Have Mercy on me that day ... Shower your blessings on me ya Allah,
Ya Allah Please Make My Last Word La Ilaha Illallahu Muhammadur Rasulullah , Ya Allah, make my today be a better day than yesterday and definitely tomorrow a better day than today in my struggle in becoming a better servant of Yours ...
Photo: Soon one day, I will be meeting you ya Allah! Forgive me on that day ... Have Mercy on me that day ... Shower your blessings on me ya Allah,
Ya Allah Please Make My Last Word La Ilaha Illallahu Muhammadur Rasulullah , Ya Allah, make my today be a better day than yesterday and definitely tomorrow a better day than today in my struggle in becoming a better servant of Yours ...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق