الاثنين، 24 ديسمبر 2012

quran


"And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."

The Qur’an prohibits the consumption of pork in no less than four different places. It is prohibited in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115.

“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”[Al Qur’an 5:3]

The above verses of the Glorious Qur’an are sufficient to satisfy a Muslim as to why pork is forbidden.( Al Qur'an 14: 22)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق