الاثنين، 17 ديسمبر 2012

✎ Satan Paul founder of Christianity "The Hypocrite"


✎ Satan Paul founder of Christianity "The Hypocrite"

"While working with Jews, I live like a Jew in order to win them; and even though I myself am not subject to the Law of Moses, I live as though I were,
when working with those who are, i
n order to win them. In the same way, when with Gentiles I live like a Gentile, outside the Jewish Law, in order to win Gentiles. This does not mean that I don't obey God's law; I am really under
Christ's law. Among the weak in faith I become weak like one of them, in order to win them. So I become all things to all men, that I may save some of them by any means possible." [1 Corinthians 9:20-22]

✎ If a person "becomes all things to all men, in order to win them", how can you trust that person? It is obvious that he became a Christian with Christians in order to win them. But the real followers of Jesus recognized his evil work and rejected him.

✎ Prophet Jesus (Pbuh) warned from Satan Paul who was a "Pharisee" "... Beware you of the leaven of
the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known." [Luke 12:1-2]

✎ Paul admits
But when Paul perceived that the
one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I AM a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee ... [Acts 23:6]
_______________
To the Hypocrites give the glad tidings that there is for them (but)
a grievous penalty [Quran 4:138]

The Hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire: no helper wilt thou find for them [Quran 4:145]

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق