الخميس، 13 ديسمبر 2012

shia imaam


 You Shall Know The Truth And The Truth Shall Set You Free's photo.
32 minutes ago
Imams hate to the Shia'


Ali (ra) , Hasan (ra) , and Hussain (ra) hated the Shia’,
the people who claimed to be their followers. The Shia were barbaric, ignorant, and uneducated Beduins from Iraq (i.e. Kufa) and Egypt who were new convert
s to Islam and who mixed the Deen with their pagan beliefs. They were strongly affected by Abdullah Ibn Saba, the heretic who would try convincing the Shia’ that Ali (ra) was divinely appointed and had powers above that of a normal human being. Ibn Saba’s followers were known as the Saba’ites, the ancestors of the modern day Shia.


These Shia would claim that they love Ahlel Bayt and yet they would continually betray and backstab Ahlel Bayt, and do things that the Ahlel Bayt forbade. Imam Jafar as-Sadiq (ra) said the following about the so-called Shia:

“No one bears greater hatred towards us [the Ahlel Bayt] than those who claim to love us.” [Abdullâh al-Mâmaqânî, Miqbâs al-Hidâyah vol. 2 p. 414 (Mu’assasat Âl al-Bayt li-Ihyâ’ at-Turâth, Beirut 1991) quoting from Rijâl al-Kashshî.]

lets see what the other Imams says about the Shia'
(from the Shiite books)


● “Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 25
Ali chastises the Shia of Kufa:

“O’ Kufa, if this is your condition that whirlwinds [of deciet] continue blowing through you, then Allah may destroy you…Your disobedience of your Imam in matters of right and their [the Syrian’s] obedience to their leader [Muawiyyah] in matters of wrong, their [the Syrian’s] fulfilment of the trust in favor of their master [Muawiyyah] and your betrayal, their good work in their cities and your mischief. Even if I give you charge of a wooden bowl I fear you would run away with its handle.”

Ali invokes Allah against his Shia:

“O my Allah, they are disgusted of me and I am disgusted of them. They are weary of me and I am weary of them. Change them for me with better ones” www.al-islam.org/nahjul/25.htm


● In the next sermon, Ali (ra) asks Allah to curse the looks of his Shia because they betray him in the Battle of Siffin.

“Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 183
Ali says to his Shia at the Battle of Siffin:

“Keep quiet, may Allah make you ugly, O you with broken tooth. Certainly, by Allah, when truth became manifest even then your personality was weak and your voice was loose. But when wrong began to shout loudly you again sprouted up like the horns of a kid.” www.al-islam.org/nahjul/183.htm


● Ali (ra) talked about how he knew that his supporters were really traitors. He mentions it in this next sermon.

“Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 4
Ali says about his Shia:

“I always apprehended from you consequences of treachery and I had seen you through in the garb of the decietful.” '
www.al-islam.org/nahjul/4.htm


● Let us see what Ali (ra) had to say about the treachorous and cowardly Shia:

“Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 29
Ali says to his Shia:

“O people, your bodies are together but your desires are divergent. Your talk softens the hard stones and your action attracts your enemy towards you. You claim in your sittings that you would do this and that, but when fighting approaches, you say (to war), “turn thou away” (i.e. you flee away). If one calls you (for help) the call receives no heed. And he who deals hardly with you his heart has no solace. The excuses are amiss like that of a debtor unwilling to pay. The ignoble can not ward off oppression. Right cannot be achieved without effort. Which is the house besides this one to protect? And with which leader (Imam) would you go for fighting after me?”

“By Allah! deceived is one whom you have deceived while, by Allah! he who is successful with you receives only useless arrows. You are like broken arrows thrown over the enemy. By Allah! I am now in the position that I neither confirm your views nor hope for your support, nor challenge the enemy through you. What is the matter with you? What is your ailment? What is your cure? The other party [Muawiyyah’s Syrians] is also men of your shape (but they are so different in character). Will there be talk without action, carelessness without piety and greed in things not right?!”
www.al-islam.org/nahjul/29.htm


● In fact, Ali (ra) was completely exasperated with the Shia and he invoked Allah’s curse upon them:

“Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 36
Ali says to his Shia:

“You are a group whose heads are devoid of wit and intelligence. May you have no father! Allah’s woe be to you!”
www.al-islam.org/nahjul/36.htm


“Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 69
Ali said about his Shia:

“I saw the Prophet of Allah appear before me, and I said: ‘O Prophet of Allah! What crookedness and enmity I had to face from my people.’ The prophet of Allah said: Invoke (Allah) to place evil upon them,’ but I said, ‘Allah may change them for me with better ones’” www.al-islam.org/nahjul/69.htm


“Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 124
Ali says to his Shia:

“You are not trustworthy to rely upon, nor are you holders of honor to be adhered to. You are very bad in kindling the fire of fighting. Woe to you! I had to bear a lot of worries from you. Some day I call you and some day I speak to you in confidence, you are neither true free men at the time of call, nor trustworthy brothers at the time of speaking in confidence.”www.al-islam.org/nahjul/124.htm


“Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 126
Ali says to his Shia:

“Certainly you are the most evil of all persons and are those whom Satan has put on his lines and thrown out into his wayless land.”

"With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority (of Muslims) because Allah's hand (of protection) is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is (a prey) to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is (a prey) to the wolf."

www.al-islam.org/nahjul/126.htm


● Amir al-Mu'mineen (alayhis salaam) also said: If I was to distinguish my Shia (those claiming to be of Ali's "party") I would not have found them except as Waasifah (intent unclear), and if I was to examine them, I would not find them except as apostates, and if I was to purify them, not even one in a thousand would be purified. (al-Kafi, al-Rawdah 8/338).


● Imam Al-Hussain (radiallaahu anhu) also hated the Shia

Al-Shaykh al-Mufeed from his book al-Irshaad (p. 241):

"And Imaam al-Husayn (alayhis salam) said in his supplication against the Shia: O Allaah if you make them to enjoy for a while, then split them with a splitting, and make them of divergent paths (amongst themselves), and do not make their rulers happy over them ever, for verily they invited us to support us, but then they showed enmity towards us and killed us."

And al-Husayn's other supplication against the Shia
(al-Ihtijaaj 2/24):

"And he addressed them another time and supplicated against them and from what he said was: But you hasten to pledge allegiance to us like birds, and you flock together like the flocking of moths, then you annul it. May foolishness, remoteness and destruction be for the taaghoots of this Ummah, the remnants of the factions and the throwers of the Book (behind their backs). Then you fail us and fight against us, may the curse of Allaah be upon the oppressors."

● Imam Al-Hassan (radiallaahu anhu) also hated the Shia'

Then the statement of al-Hasan bin Ali (radiallaahu anhu) about the Shia (from the work al-Ihtijaaj 2/10):

"By Allaah, I consider that Mu'awiyah is better for me than those woh claim they are a party (shia) to me. They desired to kill me, and they took my wealth. By Allaah that I take from Mu'awiyah that by which I can spare my blood and be assured with respect to my family is better for me than that they should kill me and cause my family to waste. By Allaah (even) if I fought Mu'awiyah they would have taken me by my neck until they brought me to him in peace, and by Allaah that I make peace with him whilst I am strong and cherished is better than them killing me whilst I am captive."

● Ali bin al-Husayn (Zayn al-Aabideen) also hated the Shia'

Ali bin al-Husayn addressing the people of Kufah (who are the Shia), quoting from al-Ihtijaaj (2/32):

"Do you know that you wrote to my father and you deceived him and give yourselves to him in a pledge and covenant, then you fought him and abandoned him ... with which eye will you look towards the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa aalihi) whilst he says to you: You killed my family, and you violated my sanctity so you are not from me."

And also his saying (al-Ihtijaaj 2/29):
"Those people (Shia') cry over us but who killed us but them?"


● Muhammad bin Ali bin al-Husayn (al-Baaqir) also hated the Shia'

Muhammad bin Ali saying, as occurs in Rijaal al-Kashi (p. 79):
"If all of the people were party (shia) to us, three-quarters of them would doubt us and the fourth quarter would be fools."


● Fatima al-Sughraa and Zaynab bint Ali also hated and opposed the Shia'

the saying of Fatimah bint al-Husayn bin Ali, in her khutbah to the people of Kufah, as occurs in al-Ihtijaaj (2/28):

"O people of Kufah, O people of treachery, conniving, and plotting. Allaah has tested us, the Ahl al-Bayt, through you, and he has put you to trial with us, and He made out trial to be good... but you disbelieved and rejected us, and you considered fighting us to be lawful and our wealth to be pillage (loot) ... just as you killed our grandfather only yesterday your swords dribble with our blood, the Ahl al-Bayt... may you perish, so await the curse and punishment for it is as if it has befallen you already ... and may you taste the harm of the painful torment of the Day of Judgement for your oppression against us. May the curse of Allaah be upon the oppressors. May you perish O people of Kufah. How much have I read of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa aalihi) before you, then you were treacherous to his brother Ali bin Abi Taalib, my grandfather and to his Prophet and his good family."

Then one of the people of Kufah replied back to us, boasting and saying (in poetic verse):

"We killed Ali and the offspring of Ali with Indian swords and spears. And we took their women captive like those of the Turks, and we pushed them with such pushing."


Zaynab bint Ali bin Abi Talib, rebuking the people of Kufah said (al-Ihtijaaj 2/29-30):

"To proceed, O people of Kufah, O people of deception, treachery and desertion ... your example is like she who spins (yarn) only to break it after its strength. Is there anything in you but bragging, amazement, rank hatred and lying ... do you cry for my brother?! Yes, by Allaah, cry much and laugh little, for you have been put to trial through its infamy ... and how do you consider cheap the killing of the descendant of the Seal of the Prophethood."


this make it very obvious to us that the Imams had nothing to do with those Shia', they hated them because those Shia' always hurt and deceived Ahlul-Bayet, not only that but the Shia' were also the killers of the Imams.


Exposing Shia's Beliefs

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق