الاثنين، 24 ديسمبر 2012

the death


"No matter where you may be, death is going to reach you, even if you are in fortified towers..."An-Nisa :78

Every soul shall taste death and nothing can save any person from it. Everyone has an appointed time, and a limited term of life.
In the illness that preceded his death, Khalid bin Al-Walid said, while in his bed,
"I participated in so and so number of battles, and every part of my body sustained an injury due to a stab or a shot. Yet here I am, I die in my bed! Let not the eyes of the cowards ever taste sleep.''
Allah's statement,
... وَلَوْ كُنتُمْ فِي بُرُوجٍ مُّشَيَّدَةٍ ...
even if you are in fortresses built up strong and high!
means, entrenched, fortified, high and towering. No caution or fortification can ever avert death.
Like ·  · 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق