الجمعة، 25 يناير 2013

According to Historian Deniis Kiogora ::


According to Historian Deniis Kiogora ::


"JESUS IS ARAMIC WORD"


Kindly keep in mind that he CLAIMED IN 1 POST THAT HE IS HISTORIAN.lets see how he left this view..

First i asked him...on this post that


//Denis Kiogara : why you people use name JESUS when his name is yeshua ? from where he got this name ? Who gave him this name ?

https://www.facebook.com/AnsweringChristanity/posts/562746580419936//


He Replied :


// Dennis Kiogora Sorry admn i honestly didnt say that. Check your records again. You have accused me falsely//


Now,Read My Question again ... I asked Questions...i didn;t accused him for anything...yet he said i falsely accused him...I accused him for What ? and Where I accused him ? I asked Question.if i did,then where i did ?
==================
after this i posted to show everyone how he is fooling and falsely accusing us....click below link..

https://www.facebook.com/AnsweringChristanity/posts/562770153750912

AFTER POSTING THIS I changed question,i thought may be he don;t know..so,i posted question in that way..click below link.


//Dennis Kiogora :: so Deniis,Are you trying to say that You don;t know How his name changed from Yeshua to Jesus ? kindly explain me...

[i need explanation from Dennis Kiogora ,so others leave this post..thank you! ]

https://www.facebook.com/AnsweringChristanity/posts/562771653750762//

this is MOST SHOCKING...
===================================

//Dennis Kiogora @admn. I honestly can not deny something i have said. If you can pliz tell me the day and time of this post. Iam sure i didnt say that. //

again stupidity ...


//But to answer the question the new testament was written in greek. I think in greek (iam not sure) lang it might have been yeshua, jesus spoke aramaic and i think the word jesus is aramaic .//


HE IS HISTORIAN....AND HE IS NOT SURE IN WHICH LANGUAGE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN ......

IN GREEK LANG..IT "MIGHT" BE YESHUA...

ACCORDING TO THIS HISTORIAN DENNIS ,

"YESHUA" NAME came from Greek..

AND WORD JESUS IS ARAMIC WORD !


PLEASE TELL ME...SHALL I GO ON ROOF AND JUMP...?

He is Historian....i don;t know..shall i shout on him or my self.


//In the old testament the name of joshua in hebrew is the equivalent. In other langs there is jeshu, yesu, ieisus,etc etc. I guess this is the same with mohammed, mahhamed,mahmud,mehmet,ahmend etc etc .//


oh...please don;t laugh....more is there..


after his cmnt Wajo posted reply..in reply he praised Dennis...


//WAJO : @Dennis,weldone!!! maintain your speed,you have the book,knowledge.//


then reply from Dennis..


//Dennis Kiogora @wajo actually i dont even know why muslims should even care what name xtians give to their
christ. I know its an attempt to divert attention.but lets give them time to look for historical evidence of isa bin mariam and the injil. I want to see what they come up with before i unleash my heavy dossier. Fighting history is like hitting your head on a brick wall.//


READ THIS SPECIALLY ...


// I know its an attempt to divert attention.but lets give them time to look for historical evidence of isa bin mariam and the injil. I want to see what they come up with before i unleash my heavy dossier. Fighting history is like hitting your head on a brick wall.//


omg....he is saying like i was scared from him...and can;t debate ...so..i tried to divert topic.

SERIOUSLY....I WISH TO GO ON ROOF AND JUMP...


//unleash my heavy dossier//

O MY GOD,IM SCARED.... LOL
=============

Now I want to say lots of words,but not saying....

THESE STUPID...ARROGANT .... ...THEY ARE SUCH SHAMELESS THAT THEY ITSELF DON;T KNOW GOD NAME AND THEY WANT TO FIND PROOF OF PROPHETS... BLOODY LIARS!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

=====================

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق