الأربعاء، 30 يناير 2013

Allah the Exalted and Most Honored

 Qul hu Allah hu ahad's photo.
17 hours ago
Allah the Exalted and Most Honored

The places of worship belong to GOD; do not call on anyone else beside GOD.... Qur'an 72:18

Do those who disbelieve think that they can get away with setting up Allah Servants as gods beside Allah? We have prepared for the disbelievers Hell as an eternal abode.... Qur'an 18:102

And I created not the Jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone).

Surah Adh-Dhariyat Ayah 56
meaning, that Allah only created them so that they worship Allah alone, not that Allah has any need of them.

Allah the Exalted said,
I seek not any provision from them (i.e. provision for themselves or for My creatures) nor do I ask that they should feed Me (i.e. feed themselves or My creatures).

Verily, Allâh is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong.

Surah Adh-Dhariyat Ayah's 57 -58

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق