السبت، 26 يناير 2013

hadith of death


Narrated Anas bin Malik (Razi Allah Ta'ala Anhu) The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "None of you should wish for death because of a calamity befalling him; but if he has to wish for death, he should say: "O Allah! Keep me alive as long as life is better for me, and let me die if death is better for me."

[Sahih Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 70 :: Hadith 575]
Narrated Anas bin Malik (Razi Allah Ta'ala Anhu) The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "None of you should wish for death because of a calamity befalling him; but if he has to wish for death, he should say: "O Allah! Keep me alive as long as life is better for me, and let me die if death is better for me."

[Sahih Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 70 :: Hadith 575]
Unlike ·  ·  · about an hour ago · 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق