الأربعاء، 2 يناير 2013

hadth


Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The Hellfire and Paradise disputed each other. Hellfire said: the haughty and the proud will dwell in me. Paradise said: What is the matter with me that the meek, the humble among people, the simple and downtrodden will enter me? Allah said to Paradise: you are My mercy with which I show mercy to those of My servants whom I will; and Allah said to Hellfire: you are punishment with which I punish those of My servants whom I will, and both of you will be full. Hellfire will not be filled until Allah puts His foot over it, and Hellfire will say: Enough! Enough! At that time, all of its parts will be filled together.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 40, Number 6819]

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ تَحَاجَّتْ النَّارُ وَالْجَنَّةُ فَقَالَتْ النَّارُ أُوثِرْتُ بِالْمُتَكَبِّرِينَ وَالْمُتَجَبِّرِينَ وَقَالَتْ الْجَنَّةُ فَمَا لِي لَا يَدْخُلُنِي إِلَّا ضُعَفَاءُ النَّاسِ وَسَقَطُهُمْ وَعَجَزُهُمْ فَقَالَ اللَّهُ لِلْجَنَّةِ أَنْتِ رَحْمَتِي أَرْحَمُ بِكِ مَنْ أَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِي وَقَالَ لِلنَّارِ أَنْتِ عَذَابِي أُعَذِّبُ بِكِ مَنْ أَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِي وَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدَةٍ مِنْكُمْ مِلْؤُهَا فَأَمَّا النَّارُ فَلَا تَمْتَلِئُ فَيَضَعُ قَدَمَهُ عَلَيْهَا فَتَقُولُ قَطْ قَطْ فَهُنَالِكَ تَمْتَلِئُ وَيُزْوَى بَعْضُهَا إِلَى بَعْضٍ

2846 صحيح مسلم كِتَاب الْجَنَّةِ وَصِفَةِ نَعِيمِهَا وَأَهْلِهَا احتجت النار والجنة فقالت هذه يدخلني الجبارون والمتكبرون

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق