الثلاثاء، 26 فبراير 2013

Aim of Jesus Mission


Aim of Jesus Mission
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

He Believed in the worship of God alone, and made it the ultimate aim of all his activities. Instead of worshiping God people are started worshiping Man the creation of God and his might messenger.

[Luke 18:18-19]
◍ “A certain ruler asked him: ‘Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?’ Jesus said to him: ‘Why do you call me good?’ ‘No one is good except God alone.’”

[Matthew 4:10]
◍ "..Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only."

[John 4:34]
◍ "Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work."

[Matthew 6:10]
◍ "Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

[John 5:30]
◍ “I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.’"

[Matthew 20:23]
◍Jesus said to them, “You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father.”

[Matthew 23:9]
◍ “And call no man your father(GOD) upon the earth: for one is your Father, who is in heaven.”

[Matthew 15:9]
◍ “But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.”
1Like ·  · Promote · 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق