السبت، 23 فبراير 2013

hadith


Abu Sa’eed Al-Mu’alla reported: I was praying in the mosque when the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, called me but I did not respond. I said later, “O Messenger of Allah, I was praying.” He said, “Did not Allah say: Respond to Allah and the Messenger when He calls you… (8:24)” Then he said, “I will teach you the greatest chapter in the Quran before you leave the mosque.” He took hold of my hand and when he intended to leave, I said to him, “Did you not say that you would teach me the greatest chapter in the Quran?” He said, “All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds (1:1), which are the seven oft-repeated verses and the great recitation which has been given to me.”

[Sahih Bukhari, Book 60, Number 1]

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُعَلَّى قَالَ كُنْتُ أُصَلِّي فَدَعَانِي النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَلَمْ أُجِبْهُ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنِّي كُنْتُ أُصَلِّي قَالَ أَلَمْ يَقُلْ اللَّهُ اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ ثُمَّ قَالَ أَلَا أُعَلِّمُكَ أَعْظَمَ سُورَةٍ فِي الْقُرْآنِ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَخْرُجَ مِنْ الْمَسْجِدِ فَأَخَذَ بِيَدِي فَلَمَّا أَرَدْنَا أَنْ نَخْرُجَ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّكَ قُلْتَ لَأُعَلِّمَنَّكَ أَعْظَمَ سُورَةٍ مِنْ الْقُرْآنِ قَالَ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ هِيَ السَّبْعُ الْمَثَانِي وَالْقُرْآنُ الْعَظِيمُ الَّذِي أُوتِيتُهُ

4204 صحيح البخاري كِتَاب فَضَائِلِ الْقُرْآنِ بَاب فَضْلِ فَاتِحَةِ الْكِتَابِ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق