الجمعة، 1 فبراير 2013

hadith


Abu Musa reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, the parable of what Allah has sent to me is that of a man who came to us and said: O people, I have seen an army with my eyes and I am a clear warner to you that you should immediately find a means of escape. A group of people among them paid attention and fled to a place of safety; and a group among them belied him and when the morning came, the army attacked them and they were routed. That is the parable of the one who obeys me and follows that with which I have been sent, and the parable of the other is the one who has disobeyed me and belied the truth with which I have been sent.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 30, Number 5669]

عَنْ أَبِي مُوسَى عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ إِنَّ مَثَلِي وَمَثَلَ مَا بَعَثَنِيَ اللَّهُ بِهِ كَمَثَلِ رَجُلٍ أَتَى قَوْمَهُ فَقَالَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي رَأَيْتُ الْجَيْشَ بِعَيْنَيَّ وَإِنِّي أَنَا النَّذِيرُ الْعُرْيَانُ فَالنَّجَاءَ فَأَطَاعَهُ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْ قَوْمِهِ فَأَدْلَجُوا فَانْطَلَقُوا عَلَى مُهْلَتِهِمْ وَكَذَّبَتْ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ فَأَصْبَحُوا مَكَانَهُمْ فَصَبَّحَهُمْ الْجَيْشُ فَأَهْلَكَهُمْ وَاجْتَاحَهُمْ فَذَلِكَ مَثَلُ مَنْ أَطَاعَنِي وَاتَّبَعَ مَا جِئْتُ بِهِ وَمَثَلُ مَنْ عَصَانِي وَكَذَّبَ مَا جِئْتُ بِهِ مِنْ الْحَقِّ

2283 صحيح مسلم كتاب الفضائل باب شفقته صلى الله عليه وسلم على أمته ومبالغته في تحذيرهم مما يضرهم

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق