الاثنين، 25 فبراير 2013

hadith


 Daily Hadith in English and Arabic'sstatus.
22 hours ago
Anas ibn Malik reported: Some of the companions of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, asked the Prophet’s wives about deeds that he performed in private. Some said, “I will not marry women.” And some said, “I will not eat meat.” And some said, “I will never sleep in a bed.” The Prophet praised and glorified Allah, and he said, “What is the matter with these people who say such-and-such? I pray and I sleep; I fast and I break fasting; and I marry women. He who turns away from my precedent (sunnah) is not related to me.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 8, Number 3236]

عَنْ أَنَسٍ أَنَّ نَفَرًا مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ سَأَلُوا أَزْوَاجَ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ عَنْ عَمَلِهِ فِي السِّرِّ فَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ لَا أَتَزَوَّجُ النِّسَاءَ وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ لَا آكُلُ اللَّحْمَ وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ لَا أَنَامُ عَلَى فِرَاشٍ فَحَمِدَ اللَّهَ وَأَثْنَى عَلَيْهِ فَقَالَ مَا بَالُ أَقْوَامٍ قَالُوا كَذَا وَكَذَا لَكِنِّي أُصَلِّي وَأَنَامُ وَأَصُومُ وَأُفْطِرُ وَأَتَزَوَّجُ النِّسَاءَ فَمَنْ رَغِبَ عَنْ سُنَّتِي فَلَيْسَ مِنِّي

1401 صحيح مسلم كِتَاب النِّكَاحِ يا معشر الشباب من استطاع منكم الباءة فليتزوج

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق