الأحد، 10 فبراير 2013

☫ Some Forgotten Saying of JESUS ☫

☫ Some Forgotten Saying of JESUS ☫


✝ ✞ "My Father is greater than ☛ I." [John 14:28]

✝ ✞ "My Father is greater than ☛ all." [John 10:29]

✝ ✞ "…I cast out devils by ☛ the Spirit of God…." [Mathew 12:28]

✝ ✞ "…I with ☛ the finger of God cast out devils…." [Luke 11:20]

✝ ✞ "I can of mine own self ☛ do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not ☛ my own will, but the ☛ will of the Father which hath sent me.' [John 5:30]

✝ ✞ Jesus said to them, "You will indeed drink from my cup, but to sit at my right or left is ☛ not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared ☛ by my Father." [Matthew 20:23]

✝ ✞ "...I ascend unto ☛ my Father, and your Father; and to ☛ my God, and your God." [John 20:17]

✝ ✞ "No man can serve ☛ two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon." [Matthew 6:24]

✝ ✞ "And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?And he said unto him, ☛ Why do you call me good? there is none good but one,☛ that is, God: but if you will enter into life, ☛ keep the commandments."[Matthew 19:17]

✝ ✞ "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his ☛ lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent ☛ him."[John 13:16]

✝ ✞ "And he said, Verily, I say unto you, No ☛ prophet is accepted in his own country." [Luke 4:24]

✝ ✞ "But now you seek to kill me, a ☛ MAN that has told you the truth, which I have ☛ heard of God..."[John 8:40]

✝ ✞ "Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there has not risen a ☛ greater than John the Baptist: yet he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than ☛ he." [Matthew 11:11]

✝ ✞ "But in vain they do ☛ worship me, teaching for doctrines the ☛ commandments of men." [Matthew 15:9]

✝ ✞ "And call no man your ☛ father(GOD) upon the earth: for one is your Father, who is in heaven." [Matthew 23:9]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

☪ ☪ And behold. God will say: "O Jesus son of Mary! Did´st thou say unto men, Worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! ☛ Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou would´st indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For thou knowest in full all that is hidden. Never said I to them aught except what Thou did´st command me to say, to wit, worship God, my Lord and your Lord." (HOLY QURAN 5:119-120).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2Like ·  · Promote · 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق