الثلاثاء، 12 فبراير 2013

The Beauty of Sujud ♥


 Islam Religion's status.
5 hours ago
The Beauty of Sujud ♥

So on sunday at football, I stepped on me left ankle (have done on countless of times) but this one really hurt and me being the idiot I am lol carried on playing, after all who doesn't like a game of Footy :D, anyways, the following day my ankle was really hurting/sore and I could barely walk, was on a limp, so when I went to attempt to prayer Salah, the Qiyaam and Ruku was no problem, I could stand and could bear the pain, when into Sujud and the pain increased, its when I went to Tashahhud position that my ankle was really painful, I couldn't do it, so I finished the Rakat off and the next Salah I had to perform with a chair, and let me tell you...it is not the same, you do not get the full impact of Salah, its as if you haven't performed Salah. For that full day I prayed
without performing the proper Sujud and it wasn't the same :(, it is then I realised the beauty of Sujud....Sujud is a beautiful movement, it is a connection between you and Allah SWT, when in Sujud you are bowing down to Allah SWT, subhanAllah ♥....Alhamdulilah today I can perform Salah without the chair, and AllahuAkbar was such a magical feeling performing Sujud, had a smile from ear to another!! :D, Tashahhud is still painful, but for me I'm willing to sit through the pain so long as I get to perform Sujud ♥...

The point of this status, is to get people to realise the beauty and importance of Sujud, because there will come a time where we won't be able to perform it due to illness, physical change or Death...all I'm saying is Brother and Sisters, make the most of your time, I can't stress enough how important Sujud and Salah is, and do as many Sujuds as possible.

Taken from Proud Muslimah

“The closest that a servant is to his Lord is when he is in prostration.” (Muslim)

The more you humble yourself and go into sujood, the closer you are getting to Allah; and indeed, He elevates you. The Prophet ﷺ said:
من تواضع لله رفعه

“Whoever humbles himself before Allah, Allah will elevate him.” (Muslim)

This is why, whenever the Prophet ﷺ received something that pleased him, he would immediately prostrate to Allah in thanks. Allah has said in the Qur’an to the Prophet ﷺ

96:19

“No! Do not obey him. But prostrate and draw near [to Allah].” (96:19)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق