الاثنين، 18 مارس 2013

002.044 Do ye enjoin right conduct on the people, and forget (to practise it) yourselves, and yet ye study the Scripture?


 Islam House's photo.
19 hours ago
002.040 O Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil your covenant with Me as I fulfil My Covenant with you, and fear none but Me.

002.041 And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone.

002.042 And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is).

002.043 And be steadfast in prayer; practise regular charity; and bow down your heads with those who bow down (in worship).

002.044 Do ye enjoin right conduct on the people, and forget (to practise it) yourselves, and yet ye study the Scripture? Will ye not understand?
Like ·  · Promote · 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق