الثلاثاء، 12 مارس 2013

god

Answering Christanity's status.
6 hours ago
"The God of Abraham,
Isaac and Jacob,
'the God of our fathers',
has glorified HIS SERVANT JESUS."
(Acts 3:13) (NIV) -BibleGateway

"Here is my SERVANT
whom I have chosen,
the one I love,
in whom I delight;
I will put my Spirit on him,
and he will proclaim justice to the nations."
(Matthew 12:18) (NIV) -BibleGateway

"Behold, my SERVANT
whom I uphold; my chosen,
in whom my soul delighteth:
I have put my Spirit upon him;
he will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
Thus saith God yhwh. "
(Isaiah 42:1,5) (ASV) -BibleGateway

"... they raised their voices together
to God and said, Sovereign Lord ,
who made the heaven and the earth,
the sea, and everything in them ...
the peoples of Israel, gathered together
against Your holy SERVANT Jesus,
whom you anointed..."
(Acts 4:24,27)(NRSV)
(New Revised Standard Version)

"...Thou art my SERVANT,
I have chosen thee...
For I, yhwh thy God,
will hold thy right hand..."
(Isaiah 41:9,13)(ASV)-BibleGateway

Quran 19:30
[Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the
servant of Allah . He has given
me the Scripture and made me a
prophet.

"The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
'the God of our fathers',
has glorified His SERVANT Jesus."
(Acts 3:13) (NIV) -BibleGateway

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق