السبت، 23 مارس 2013

hadith

Jundub reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, five days before his death saying, “I stand acquitted before Allah that I took any one of you as an intimate friend, for Allah has taken me as His friend, just as he took Abraham as His friend; had I taken any one of my nation as a friend, I would have taken Abu Bakr as a friend; verily, those before you turned the graves of their prophets and righteous into places of worship, so do not take graves as places of worship, and indeed, I forbid you from doing that.”

Source: Sahih Muslim 532

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Imam Muslim

جُنْدَبٌ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَمُوتَ بِخَمْسٍ وَهُوَ يَقُولُ إِنِّي أَبْرَأُ إِلَى اللَّهِ أَنْ يَكُونَ لِي مِنْكُمْ خَلِيلٌ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ تَعَالَى قَدْ اتَّخَذَنِي خَلِيلًا كَمَا اتَّخَذَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ خَلِيلًا وَلَوْ كُنْتُ مُتَّخِذًا مِنْ أُمَّتِي خَلِيلًا لَاتَّخَذْتُ أَبَا بَكْرٍ خَلِيلًا أَلَا وَإِنَّ مَنْ كَانَ قَبْلَكُمْ كَانُوا يَتَّخِذُونَ قُبُورَ أَنْبِيَائِهِمْ وَصَالِحِيهِمْ مَسَاجِدَ أَلَا فَلَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْقُبُورَ مَسَاجِدَ إِنِّي أَنْهَاكُمْ عَنْ ذَلِكَ

532 صحيح مسلم كِتَاب الْمَسَاجِدِ وَمَوَاضِعِ الصَّلَاة لعنة الله على اليهود والنصارى اتخذوا قبور أنبيائهم مساجد يحذر مثل ما صنعوا

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق