الاثنين، 18 مارس 2013

hadith


Huda TV's status.
5 hours ago
Abdullah bin Amr reported: Abu Bakr said to the Prophet, “O Messenger of Allah, teach me a supplication with which I may call upon Allah in my prayers.” The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Say: O Allah, I have wronged myself with a great oppression, and none forgives sins but You; so please forgive me. Verily, You are the Forgiving, the Merciful.”

Source: Sahih Bukhari 6953

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

عَنْ أَبِي الْخَيْرِ سَمِعَ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ عَمْرٍو أَنَّ أَبَا بَكْرٍ الصِّدِّيقَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ لِلنَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ عَلِّمْنِي دُعَاءً أَدْعُو بِهِ فِي صَلَاتِي قَالَ قُلْ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي ظُلْمًا كَثِيرًا وَلَا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ فَاغْفِرْ لِي مِنْ عِنْدِكَ مَغْفِرَةً إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
Like ·  · Promote · 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق