الأربعاء، 6 مارس 2013

Jesus in the Bible is always talking about being sent

Jesus in the Bible is always talking about being sent

Matthew 15:24
"I WAS SENT only to the lost sheep of Israel."

Luke 10:16
"he who rejects me rejects him who SENT ME."

Matthew 10:40
"he who receives me receives the one who SENT ME."

John 4:34
"My food is to do the will of him who SENT ME"

John 5:30
"I seek not to please myself but him who SENT ME."

John 5:24
"whoever hears my word and believes him who SENT ME has eternal life and will not be condemned

John 6:29
This is God's work: to believe in the one WHOM HE has SENT."

John 8:42
"I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me."

why Christians do not get it ?!! he was sent by God, this is what Messenger mean, nobody send himself.

if Jesus is God then he can not be sent, because that means there is more powerful authority than him, which contradict the attributes of God the supreme.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق