الاثنين، 4 مارس 2013

paul is number one in history of writing in using the word "I",


 You Shall Know The Truth And The Truth Shall Set You Free's photo.
22 hours ago
Paul is number one in history of writing in using the word "I", yet Christians still believe that his word's are God's word!!!

Galatians 5:2
Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you.....

1 Timothy 2:11-12:
I do not permit a woman to teach....

1 Corinthians 7:6
I say this as a concession, not as a command...

1 Corinthians 7:40
In my judgment, she is happier if she........

2 Corinthians 8:10
And here is my advice about what is best for you.....

Galatians 5:3
Again I declare to every man....

this is only random picking fom Paul's writing, any sane person who read Paul's writings will find out that it is no more than Paul's ideas and opinions, along with his ideas about salvation, original sin....etc that contradict Jesus teachings and the teachings of the Old Testament.

If Paul is living now in this era, he would probably be owner of one of this weird blogs which we accidentally find while surfing the Internet.
6Like ·  · Promote · 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق