السبت، 30 مارس 2013

the god



Peace and blessings and the guidance of the one in whose hands is our soul be upon us all that reads this:

The God I worship, the God that I stand before, bow to and prostrate to FIVE times a day and even more DOES NOT need a HUMAN SACRIFICE to forgive me of my sins...

NO matter how large or how plentiful my sins are his mercy and forgiveness if even greater and infinite towards all I can do EXCEPT to aspire partners to him ror falsely claim he has a son, (i seek refuge from the rejected satan and his tricks and whispers)

My God said: O son of Adam, as long as you call upon Me and put your hope in Me, I have forgiven you for what you have done and I do not mind, O son of Adam, if your sins were to reach the clouds of the sky and then you would seek My forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, if you were to come to Me with sins that are close to filling the earth and then you would meet Me without ascribing any partners with Me, I would certainly bring to you forgiveness close to filling it."

What religion am I??? Islam.... Whom is my God??? Allaah aza wah jall, The Most Merciful and All forgiving.

Thank you for your time,

Abu OUT....

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق