السبت، 23 مارس 2013

Why people innovate in Religion?


Why people innovate in Religion?

The companion of the Prophet, Mu’âdh ibn Jabal رضي الله عنه used to say:

Ahead of you are times of trials (fitan) in which there will be much wealth and in which the Qur’ân will be opened and taken (read) by believers and hypocrites, men and women, young and old and freemen and slaves.
At that time it is likely that there will be people who will say, “Why aren’t the people following me when I have read the Qur’ân? They will not follow me until I invent something else.” So, beware of everything that is innovated (in religion), for those things that are innovated are misguidance.

Source : Ibn Waddâh, Al-Bida’ p62, Al-Lâlakâ`î, Sharh Usûl I’tiqâd Ahl –Al-Sunnah wa Al-Jamâ’ah Vol. 1 p125 and others.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق