الخميس، 4 أبريل 2013

can these tourch run by one of these batteries only ?!!


You Shall Know The Truth And The Truth Shall Set You Free's photo.
about an hour ago
i was sitting on my computer then the power suddenly was cut (like usual), so I searched for the torch (flashlight) which run only by three small batteries, i looked at the three batteries and asked myself can these tourch run by one of these batteries only ?!!

and i answered myself no .. because these three batteries complete each others, every one of these three is not powerful enough to run this torch by itself .. then the Christian trinity came to my mind .. does the three parts of the trinity are not powerful enough that every one of them be God by himself ?! does they complete each others ?!!

and i answered myself no .. Christians says that every one of them is All-knowing All-powerful ...etc which means that every one of them have all the attributes that makes him God by himself apart from the other two .. so why then the three are called one God ?! .. if every one of them have all the attributes to be God by himslef .. that does not make them one God!! it makes them three different complete gods

and since the Trinity is not a biblical belief, i asked myself, but what does the Bibe says?!

the Bible does not show them equal at all
the Bible says that only one of them has the ultimate attributes,

He is greater than the son (John 14:28)
He greater than All (Exodus 18:11, John 10:29)
He is alone All-knowing (Mark, 13:32)
He is alone All-powerfull (John 5:30)
He is alone is God (John 17:3, John 8:54, 1Cor 8:6 )
He is the God of the Jesus (2Cor 1:3, 2Cor 11:31, Eph 1:3, Eph 1:17, Col 1:3, 1Pet 1:3, 2John 1:3, Rev 3:12, John 20:17, Mat 27:46, Mar 15:34)
He taught the son (John 8:28)
he need no one and others are in need for him (John 5:26, Act 2:36)
He is alone above All, all things are subjected to him including the son
(Ephesians 4:6, 1Cor 15:28)

and that is the Father, he is the real one and only God
"Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory MEANS NOTHING. But it is my FATHER who will glorify me. You say, 'HE IS OUR GOD,'" (John 8:54 )


ρǝɯɥɐ
Like ·  · Promote · 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق