الجمعة، 19 أبريل 2013

Muslims and Jews in Isaiah prophecy


Muslims and Jews in Isaiah prophecy

God says he will send a sword (Prophet Muhammad) to kill them (the Jews), because they did not obey God (Torah), conspired with the idol worshippers, killed prophets, disbelieved in others, corrupted the scriptures, so God cursed them on the tounge of Jesus and in the Quran

Isaiah 65: 11-15

11 But ye (Jews) that forsake the LORD, that forget My holy mountain,
that prepare a table for Fortune, and that offer mingled wine in full measure unto Destiny,

12 I will destine you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter; because when I called, ye did not answer,
when I spoke, ye did not hear; but ye did that which was evil
in Mine eyes, and chose that wherein I delighted not.

13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD:
Behold, My servants (Muslims) shall eat, but ye (Jews) shall be hungry;
Behold, My servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty;
Behold, My servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed;

14 Behold, My servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall wail for vexation of spirit.

15 And ye shall leave your name (Jews) for a curse unto Mine elect (Muhammad): 'So may the Lord GOD slay thee'; but He shall call His servants by another name (I.e Muslims);

16 Whoever invokes a blessing in the land will do so by the ONE TRUE GOD (Allah); whoever takes an oath in the land will swear by the ONE TRUE GOD . For the past troubles (Of Israel) will be forgotten and hidden from my eyes.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق