الأربعاء، 3 أبريل 2013

no god but allah


You Shall Know The Truth And The Truth Shall Set You Free's photo.
Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been commanded to worship Allah , [being] sincere to Him in religion. And I have been commanded to be the first [among you] of the Muslims." 

Say, "Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day." Say, " Allah [alone] do I worship, sincere to Him in my religion, So worship what you will besides Him." 

Say, "Indeed, the losers are the ones who will lose themselves and their families on the Day of Resurrection. Unquestionably, that is the manifest loss." 

[ Nobel Qur'an 39:11-15 ]
Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been commanded to worship Allah , [being] sincere to Him in religion. And I have been commanded to be the first [among you] of the Muslims."

Say, "Indeed I fear, if I should disobey my Lord, the punishment of a tremendous Day." Say, " Allah [alone] do I worship, sincere to Him in my religion, So worship what you will besides Him."

Say, "Indeed, the losers are the ones who will lose themselves and their families on the Day of Resurrection. Unquestionably, that is the manifest loss."

[ Nobel Qur'an 39:11-15 ]

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق