الجمعة، 31 مايو 2013

prison

‏‎Islamic Online University‎‏ من قبل ‏‎Koki Noor‎‏.
Ibn Hajar was the supreme judge and a Jew who worked in frying fish asked him once: You are a great Muslim judge, wearing these fancy clothes and living like a king while I, a disbeliever, and working with boiling oil all my days. Muslims claim that your Prophet said: “This life (dunya) is the prison of the believer and the Paradise of the disbeliever”. The way I see it, I am in hell and you are in Paradise, the Jew said. Ibn Hajar replied: the hadeeth is authentic. The lavish life I am living on earth is hell compared to what awaits me if I enter Paradise while the misery you are suffering is Paradise compared to what awaits you in hell if you die a disbeliever. The story says that the Jew accepted Islam after that!
Assim Luqman Al Hakeem

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق