السبت، 25 مايو 2013

Question to ChrisTians:

Set You Free‎‏ من قبل ‏‏‎Koki Noor‎‏‏.
Question to ChrisTians:

Christians says that Jesus came to die for sins. But we see in the Bible that he did NOT wanted to die at all


John 7:1 says that Jesus took another way to escape fom the Jews because he did not want to get killed

"After this, Jesus went around in Galilee. He did not want to go about in Judea because the Jewish leaders there were looking for a way to kill him."

in John 8:40 he rebuked the Jews for trying to ill him:
"As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things."

Matthew 26:38 "Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me".

Then Jesus prayed to God to save him from death:
"And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt". Matthew 26:39

the one on the cross, was even shouting: "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

It is very clear that Jesus had no intention or will of dying, If Jesus came or was sent to offer himself as a sacrifice, then why he did not want to do it, what is the point of his sacrifice if he did not do it willingly ?!!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق