الاثنين، 6 مايو 2013

Some sisters say :


Some sisters say :

“I can’t stop listening to music…
I can’t stop watching movies and TV series…
I know it’s Haram but I can’t leave my boyfriend…
my friendship with boys will be ended when I will find a husband …
I will wear Hijab when I will grow older…”

Dear sisters, why is it so hard for you to leave Haram enjoyment of Dunya?
Look to the answer of a handsome Dutch young man (who reverted to... Islam 5 years ago) when he was asked about his previous life as a non Muslim
Shaikh Mohammad ‘Irifi asked him:”how could you forget your previous life just like that? You were certainly surrounded by girls everywhere so: How could you forget the life of sex, music, wine, and forbidden enjoyment?!”
he answered him:”Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) simply removed it from my heart the moment I said “the Shahadah” of Twahid and became a Muslim”
The moment he became a Muslim he surely knew that 2 loves can’t be together in a believer’s heart : love of Allah and love of Haram
in shaa Allah all Muslimat will realize this fact too

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق