الثلاثاء، 18 يونيو 2013

FUN TIME #

‏‎Science & Faith‎‏ من قبل ‏‎Koki Noor‎‏.
FUN TIME #

Most STUPID questions people usually ask in obvious situation.
1. At movies: hey! What are you doing here?
Me: I sell tickets in black here. Don't you know?

2. In bus: A fat lady steps on my feet: Sorry did that hurt?
Me: No not at all. I'm on local anaesthesia . Why don't you try again?

3. When i get woken up at midnight by a call: sorry! Were u sleeping?
Me: Na! I was doing research on whether monkeys in Africa marry or not. You thought i was sleeping,u stupid fool?

4. When they see me with shorter hair: hey Have u had a haircut?
Me: Nah! Its autumn. my hair's shedding.!

5. When someone call's on land line n asks where r u?
Me: M in the market with telephone around my neck...!!!

6.when i m washing my car
neighbour: hey are u washing it?
Me: no, i m just watering it so that it grows into a big bus.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق