الاثنين، 24 يونيو 2013

◕ Jesus:_ a Muslim Prophet from the Bible

◕ Jesus:_ a Muslim Prophet from the Bible
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○



■ Jesus said that he is a Prophet.

⇨ Matthew 13:57
Jesus referring to himself said "...a Prophet is not without honor, save in his own country, and in his own house"

⇨ Mark 6:4
Jesus said to them, "Only in his hometown, among his relatives and in his own house is a prophet without honor."

⇨ Luke 13:33
"In any case, I must keep going today and tomorrow and the next day--for surely no prophet can die outside Jerusalem!"

⇨ John 4:44
"Now Jesus himself had pointed out that a prophet has no honor in his own country."

■ All people considered Jesus as a prophet

⇨ Matt. 21:11
"And the multitude said, this is Jesus, the Prophet of Nazareth of Galilee"

⇨ Luke 24:19
"What things?" he asked. "About Jesus of Nazareth," they replied. "He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people."

⇨ John 6:14
After the people saw the miraculous sign that Jesus did, they began to say, "Surely this is the Prophet who is to come into the world."

⇨ John 7:40
"On hearing his words, some of the people said, "Surely this man is the Prophet."


◕ Jesus lived as a Muslim
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

■ Submitted to the will of God

⇨ Luke 22:42
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."

⇨ John 5:30
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

■ Fasted forty days and forty nights

⇨ Matthew 4:2
After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry.

■ He prayed on his forehead to One God

⇨ Matthew 26:39
" Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed "

■ He greeted his disciples eith the greeting of Islam peace be unto you (as-salaamu alaikum)

⇨ Luke 24:36
While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, "Peace be with you."

⇨ John 20:21
Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”

_____________
And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of God to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic." (Quran 3:59)


You Shall Know The Truth And The Truth Shall Set You Free

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق