الجمعة، 14 يونيو 2013

✦► JESUS (pbuh) HIS FIRST MIRACLE ◄✦

‏‎Calling Christians‎‏ من قبل ‏‏‎Koki Noor‎‏‏.
✦► JESUS (pbuh) HIS FIRST MIRACLE ◄✦

~~►IN THE HOLY BIBLE

To turn water into wine at the marriage feast at Cana

When the ruler of the feast had tasted the ☛ water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom.[JOHN 2:9]

~~►IN THE HOLY QURAN

In the Holy Qur'an his first Miracle was to defend his mother, as an infant, against the false accusations of his enemies.

Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"[Jesus] said, ☛ "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet. And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive. And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive." [Quran 19:27-33]

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق