الخميس، 26 سبتمبر 2013

Paul's Claim of "Conversion" On The Road To Damascus

Contradictory Accounts of Paul's Claim of "Conversion" On The Road To Damascus

The Christians claim that on Paul's journey from Jerusalem to Damascus, he met Jesus and he was appointed as an apostle, and that he changed from a criminal to a righteous and truthful apostle of Jesus.

There are three separate accounts of this "conversion event" in the Book of Acts, and they contradict each other, demonstrating that Saul is nothing but a liar.

▨ When Paul was on the way to Damascus he saw a lighty and heard a voice. Did those who were with him hear the voice?

◕ Yes. (Acts 9:7)
"And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man."

◔ No. (Acts 22:9)
"And the men who were with me saw the light, but they did not hear the voice which was speaking to me."

▨ When Paul saw the light he fell to the ground. Did his traveling companions fall to the ground?

◕ Yes. (Acts 26:14)
"We all fell to the ground, and I heard a voice saying to me..."

◔ No. (Acts 9:7)
"And the men who journeyed with him STOOD speechless..."

▨ Did the voice spell out on the spot what paul's duties were to be?

◕ Yes. (Acts 26: 16- 18)
"Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen of me and what I will show you, I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them....."

◔ No.
The voice commanded Paul to go into the city of Damascus, and there he will be told what to do. (Acts 22: 10)

"'What shall I do, Lord?' I asked. "'Get up,' the Lord said, 'and go into Damascus. There you will be told all that you have been assigned to do.'"


If Paul was in a court today, no sane judge or person would accept his contradictory accounts of the same story. and this proves that Paul was never appointed to be an apostle from God or Jesus, but he was nothing but a fraud.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق