الخميس، 26 سبتمبر 2013

use ur mind

the Bible says that Jesus is a prophet and no one can deny that, but it seems that Christian try to ignore this fact which is by itself one of the biggest proofs that Jesus is not God, now let's see what does "Prophet" means:

"A prophet is basically a spokesman for God, a person chosen by God to speak to people on God's behalf and convey a message or teaching."

Now this definition tottaly shows that prophets are not and can not be divine, but they speak for God, prophets proclaim the message that given to them, so they are not more than a spokesman for God; they only speak in God's behalf and by God's authority, as it is not suitable for his Majesty to come by Himself to speak with men as the Bible itself says [2 Chronicles 6:18-21], so a prophet can not be God in the same time because that does not make any sense, so he either a prophet or God, the Bible says that Jesus was a Prophet (Luke 24:19, Luke 7:16, Mark 6:4), but never says he is God.

Jesus himself confirmed this definition as he said:

"... I have come to you from God. I am not here on my own, but he sent me." (John 8:42)

"...The words that you're hearing me say are not mine, but come from the Father who sent me." (John 14:24)

"Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me." (John 7:16)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق